skip to main | skip to sidebar

eJoke Daily

Daily Jokes from everywhere accross the world. If you have a joke email it to topherxp.ejokedaily@blogger.com and I will publish it as a blog entry.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Recovery Worry

A man is recovering from surgery when the Surgical Nurse appears and asks him how he is feeling.


'I'm O.K. But I didn't like the four-letter-word the doctor used in surgery,' he answered.


'What did he say?' asked the nurse.


'OOPS'
Posted by Unknown at 12:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (30)
      • National Poetry Contest
      • One Wish
      • Typical Guy
      • Desert Outpost
      • Taking A Women To Bed
      • Do You Know What I'm Doing?
      • Fortunate Ingenuity
      • The Bug On The Windsheild
      • Elevator Chat Up
      • Little Johnny's Story
      • Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense
      • Someone May See
      • Baked Bean Birthday
      • Judgement
      • Management Lesson
      • Signals Between Couples
      • Curse
      • Horrible Deaths
      • Condom Comedy
      • With Jesus Now
      • Computer Diagnosis
      • How Old Am I?
      • The Accountant
      • Benefits of a Catholic Education
      • A lady goes to her parish priest one day and tells...
      • A New Way To Lose Weight
      • How Old Are You
      • Flight Time
      • Recovery Worry
      • The Cure For Impetance
    • ►  May (26)
 
Google